I am trying to configure Azure B2C, so that users can sign up/in through an OpenID connect provider. I am using custom policies. I have the client id and the client secret, they are valid, I tested them using Postman, and I am getting the access token when using Postman.
However when I try to sign in through B2C(using the OpenId connect provider), I always get the following error:
An exception was caught when making a request to URL "{token endpoint}" using method "POST". The exception status code was "Unauthorized".
I found out, that the identity provider needs basic access authentication when calling the token endpoint. So when B2C is making a request to the token endpoint it needs to have a request header in the following format:
Authorization: Basic {base64 encoding of client_id:client_secret}
Is it possible somehow, to have B2C use basic auth, so it is adding the authorization header when making a request to the token endpoint URL?
Update:
I have a B2C tenant, and I added an OpenID Connect provider as claimsprovider using custom policies. I would like to create an account in the directory using the OpenID Connect provider, such as the Facebook one. I want to make it possible to sign up/in to my application using the account coming through this provider. The problem is that the OpenID Connect provider needs http basic auth, when asked for a token, during the sign up procedure. Using Postman, this protocol manually works fine.
Do I need to manually implement the flow of the auth code grant between B2C and the third-party IDP using REST type technical profiles?