Flutter app keeps printing [ZeroHung]zrhung_get_config: Get config failed for wp[0x0008]

Viewed 6001

Hello my app keeps printing this line even though there is no error in the app and it works fine

[ZeroHung]zrhung_get_config: Get config failed for wp[0x0008]

it prints more than 50 each minute . and only in two screens that it starts to print this .

3 Answers

that's the Huawei/Honor Issue. if you change the device this message will disappear. same thing is happening with me but after some digging I found that Huawei added something, so that's why you are seeing this.

UPDATE

Now the new Update of VSCode is grouping all the messages that are the same and put them in one line and increase the number of these messages

that is helping much while doing debugging

If you are using Android Studio, you can try to fold the same logs as following:

  • right click on the log saying [ZeroHung]zrhung_get_config: Get config failed for wp[0x0008]
  • then click on Fold lines like this as the following image

see image

I had the same. I discovered I was falling in an endless loop creating HttpServers. Solved the loop, solved the problem. Hope, that helps.

Related