I'm trying to build an .exe file of a python(v.3.8) script(that includes kivy framework).
I run the command pyinstaller cerca.py,but when I run the final .exe I get this error:
[INFO ] [Logger ] Record log in C:\Users\sorge\.kivy\logs\kivy_20-07-08_26.txt
[INFO ] [Kivy ] v2.0.0rc3, git-20c14b2, 20200615
[INFO ] [Kivy ] Installed at "C:\Users\sorge\Desktop\kivy prove\dist\cerca\kivy\__init__.pyc"
[INFO ] [Python ] v3.8.0 (tags/v3.8.0:fa919fd, Oct 14 2019, 19:21:23) [MSC v.1916 32 bit (Intel)]
[INFO ] [Python ] Interpreter at "C:\Users\sorge\Desktop\kivy prove\dist\cerca\cerca.exe"
[INFO ] [Factory ] 185 symbols loaded
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cerca.py", line 4, in <module>
File "c:\users\sorge\appdata\local\programs\python\python38-32\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 493, in exec_module
exec(bytecode, module.__dict__)
File "kivy\uix\label.py", line 285, in <module>
File "c:\users\sorge\appdata\local\programs\python\python38-32\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 493, in exec_module
exec(bytecode, module.__dict__)
File "kivy\uix\widget.py", line 244, in <module>
File "c:\users\sorge\appdata\local\programs\python\python38-32\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 493, in exec_module
exec(bytecode, module.__dict__)
File "kivy\graphics\__init__.py", line 89, in <module>
manage the module state. Use the `ctx` variable as a dictionary. This
File "kivy\graphics\vertex.pxd", line 15, in init kivy.graphics.instructions
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'kivy.graphics.vertex'
[3572] Failed to execute script cerca
I also tried to build a single .exe (adding --noconsole and --onefile), but I get this error:
"Failed to execute script cerca"
Anyone know how can I fix this problem?