yadcf cumulative filtering does not keep options

Viewed 237

I'm using the yadcf plugin (v0.9.3) to perform cumulative filtering on my datatables. The filtering is working fine, however I'm trying to fix the following behaviour :

  • before I select anything in the primary select control, the number of options is 10
  • when I select one of the 10 options, the filtering happens with no issue, but the 9 other options go away, and I need to "deselect the option" to find the complete list again.

here is my yacdf code :

yadcf.init(table, 
   [
      {
          column_number : 2,
                    filter_container_id: 'headergroupFltr',
                    filter_type: 'select',
                    filter_default_label: "Select Head Group",
                    filter_reset_button_text: false,
                    select_type: 'select2',
                    style_class:"js-example-basic-single js-states form-control"
      },
      {
         column_number : 3,
                    filter_container_id: 'subgroupFltr',
                    filter_type: 'select',
                    filter_default_label: "Select Sub Group",
                    filter_reset_button_text: false,
                    select_type: 'select2',
                    style_class:"js-example-basic-single js-states form-control"
      }
   ],
      {
         cumulative_filtering: true ,
         filter_match_mode: "exact" 
      }
);

I would like to keep all options available in the primary filter, even when I select one. How can I acheive that ?

0 Answers
Related