I have a question about Locust. I wrote simple script just to check if Locust work. It should check if I can login to app which I'm testing with phone number and password. I start it with command: locust -f LM.py --host=https://api... <-address of api to login
import random, json
from locust import HttpUser, task, between, TaskSet, User
class UserBehavior(User):
def __init__(self, parent):
super(UserBehavior, self).__init__(parent)
self.token = ""
self.headers = {}
def on_start(self):
self.token = self.login()
self.headers = {'Authorization': 'Token ' + self.token}
def login(self):
response = self.client.post("/v1/auth/login", data={'phoneNumber': '+666000666', 'password': 'dupadupa'})
@task
def index(self):
self.client.get("/v1/me/profile", headers=self.headers)
class WebsiteUser(HttpUser):
task_set = UserBehavior
min_wait = 5000
max_wait = 9000
but when i run this i have:
[2020-07-07 00:39:53,931] DESKTOP-2JQB2EC/WARNING/locust.main: System open file limit setting is not high enough for load testing, and the OS wouldnt allow locust to increase it by itself. See https://docs.locust.io/en/st
able/installation.html#increasing-maximum-number-of-open-files-limit for more info.
[2020-07-07 00:39:53,932] DESKTOP-2JQB2EC/INFO/locust.main: Starting web interface at http://:8089
[2020-07-07 00:39:53,955] DESKTOP-2JQB2EC/INFO/locust.main: Starting Locust 1.1
[2020-07-07 00:40:06,436] DESKTOP-2JQB2EC/INFO/locust.runners: Hatching and swarming 1 users at the rate 1 users/s (0 users already running)...
[2020-07-07 00:40:06,437] DESKTOP-2JQB2EC/INFO/locust.runners: All users hatched: UserBehavior: 1, WebsiteUser: 0 (0 already running)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src\\gevent\\greenlet.py", line 854, in gevent._gevent_cgreenlet.Greenlet.run
File "c:\users\warpath\pycharmprojects\locustlm\venv\lib\site-packages\locust\user\users.py", line 164, in run_user
user.run()
File "c:\users\warpath\pycharmprojects\locustlm\venv\lib\site-packages\locust\user\users.py", line 131, in run
self.on_start()
File "C:\Users\Warpath\PycharmProjects\LocustLM\LM.py", line 13, in on_start
self.token = self.login()
File "C:\Users\Warpath\PycharmProjects\LocustLM\LM.py", line 18, in login
response = self.client.post("/v1/auth/login", data={'phoneNumber': '+666000666', 'password': 'dupadupa'})
File "c:\users\warpath\pycharmprojects\locustlm\venv\lib\site-packages\locust\user\users.py", line 16, in __getattr__
raise LocustError("No client instantiated. Did you intend to inherit from HttpUser?")
locust.exception.LocustError: No client instantiated. Did you intend to inherit from HttpUser?
2020-07-06T22:40:06Z <Greenlet at 0x215dca9e048: run_user(<LM.UserBehavior object at 0x00000215DC9F67C8>)> failed with LocustError
Can someone explain me what to do with this error?