Instead of any, I wanna use proper TS types in the following code. I 'm new to react TS, pls help...
How do I set typescript types for useReducer useContext for the following context API code:
import React, {createContext, Dispatch} from 'react';
import {firebaseUser} from '../@types/User';
interface Actions {
SET_IMAGENAME: string;
SET_USER: string;
}
export const Actions: Actions = {
SET_IMAGENAME: 'SET_IMAGENAME',
SET_USER: 'SET_USER',
};
function action(type: string) {
return {type};
}
function actionPayload(type: string, payload: any) { //here
return {type, payload};
}
export const Dispatches = {
setImageName: action,
setUser: actionPayload,
};
interface State {
imgName: string;
user: firebaseUser;
}
const initialState = {
imgName: '',
user: {} as firebaseUser,
};
function reducer(state = initialState, action: {type: string; payload: any}) { //here
switch (action.type) {
case Actions.SET_IMAGENAME:
return {...state, imgName: 'sample image'};
case Actions.SET_USER:
return {...state, user: action.payload};
default:
return state;
}
}
export const Store = createContext<{
state: State;
dispatch: Dispatch<any>; //here
}>({
state: initialState,
dispatch: () => null,
});
export function StoreProvider({children}: JSX.ElementChildrenAttribute): JSX.Element {
const [state, dispatch] = React.useReducer(reducer, initialState);
return <Store.Provider value={{state, dispatch}}>{children}</Store.Provider>;
}
Could Anyone help me It will be appreciated?
Thank You