I am looking for a way to create a python websocket server.
I have read through the asyncio tutorial
https://websockets.readthedocs.io/en/stable/intro.html
It seems quite complicated to me
I have done this in kdb and it is the easiest thing in the world.
Why does it seem to weirdly complicated in python
What i am trying to do exactly is have a python server that will push data to all its connected clients throughout the data
However, from that asyncio tutorial it seems each time a message is received from the client, the connection is closed (why on earth would they make it this way?)
I need the connection to remain open forever. I decide when its get closed.
The server will push data whenever it has to do so (by my logic)
Additionally, the client can request (other type of) data from the server
I would assume this is doable? But it doesnt seem so from that tutorial Can anyone point me in a good direction? How do i do this properly?