ScyllaDB-4.0.3 compiled on centos 7-aarch64

Viewed 146

I compiled the source code of ScyllaDB-4.0.3 on centos 7-aarch64,I had some problems.

when I typed './install-dependencies.sh', then the output of the console like this:

No package rh-mongodb36-boost-devel available.

Package devtoolset-8-gcc-c++-8.3.1-3.2.el7.aarch64 already installed and latest version

No package devtoolset-8-libubsan available.

No package devtoolset-8-libasan available.

No package devtoolset-8-libatomic available.

Nothing to do Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile

  • base: mirrors.bfsu.edu.cn
  • centos-sclo-rh: mirrors.bfsu.edu.cn
  • centos-sclo-sclo: mirrors.bfsu.edu.cn
  • epel: mirrors.yun-idc.com
  • extras: mirrors.bfsu.edu.cn
  • updates: mirrors.bfsu.edu.cn

Package 1:yaml-cpp-devel-0.5.1-2.el7.aarch64 already installed and latest version

Package thrift-devel-0.9.1-15.el7.aarch64 already installed and latest version

No package scylla-antlr35-tool available.

No package scylla-antlr35-C++-devel available.

Package jsoncpp-devel-0.10.5-2.el7.aarch64 already installed and latest version

Package snappy-devel-1.1.0-3.el7.aarch64 already installed and latest version

Package rapidjson-devel-1.1.0-2.el7.noarch already installed and latest version

No package scylla-boost163-static available.

No package scylla-python34-pyparsing20 available.

Package systemd-devel-219-73.el7_8.8.aarch64 already installed and latest version

Package pigz-2.3.4-1.el7.aarch64 already installed and latest version

where can i download these dependeces like rh-mongodb36-boost-devel、devtoolset-8-libubsan、devtoolset-8-libasan、devtoolset-8-libatomic、scylla-antlr35-tool、scylla-antlr35-C++-devel、scylla-boost163-static and scylla-python34-pyparsing20?

I had tried ways to fix these problems, but failed.

Has anyone ever compile scylladb on centos 7-aarch64 and know how to fix that?

1 Answers

The default build runs on latest Fedora. If you like to build on centos, best is to use the docker builder which users Fedora to build Scylla in it and then you can use the relocatable binary in centos

Related