I would really appreciate any help for pipenv.
I have installed using pip3 and have created an empty folder to test the virtual environment process.
But, for some reason when I run the command pipenv --three on the folder project-3, I get the following output:
`Courtesy Notice: Pipenv found itself running within a virtual environment, so it will
automatically use that environment, instead of creating its own for any project. You can set
PIPENV_IGNORE_VIRTUALENVS=1 to force pipenv to ignore that environment and create its own
instead. You can set PIPENV_VERBOSITY=-1 to suppress this warning.
Creating a Pipfile for this project…`
So, the command does run and a virtual environment is set up as the Pipfile is created and is located within the folder.
However, the python version is set to 2.7 (check below) for some reason even though I have used the option --three.
`[[source]]
name = "pypi"
url = "https://pypi.org/simple"
verify_ssl = true
[dev-packages]
[packages]
[requires]
python_version = "2.7"`
Please bear in mind that I'm a beginner programmer and still learning.
Why does the 'courtesy notice' above say that it found itself running within a virtual environment?
Do I need to set PIPENV_IGNORE_VIRTUALENVS=1 and how do I do this if this is the case?
Thanks again and I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions :)