I need to get OAuth2 Access Token from Azure Active Directory. For this, I am using certificate based method. I have uploaded .crt file to Azure AD and got the certificate thumbprint from the Azure AD UI.
Now I am generating JWT token from JWT.io and trying it using postman. But I always get the following error: "AADSTS700027: Client assertion contains an invalid signature. [Reason - The key was not found., Thumbprint of key used by client"
I am not sure what could be causing this. In JWT.io I am entering Base64 encoded thumbprint of public certificate (which I uploaded on Azure AD) as x5t parameter. This thumbprint I got from Azure portal UI as mentioned above.
In JWT.io I am entering public (crt) and private (key) certificates under "Verify Signature" and can see that the signature has matched.
Please let me know if anyone has any idea about this.