the schematic workflow failed

Viewed 1508

Whenever I tried using ng new --collection=@nativescript/schematics --name=my-app --shared OR Any of the other command line commands to generate a project in which I can develop PWA app (Web + Mobile) it also ends with error as follows - the schematic workflow failed. I have installed latest versions of NPM Angular cli Nativescript cli nativescript/schematics I am doing this on windows 8 Anybody know what the problem is?

Have searched online but have failed to get a solution. Thanks.

2 Answers
  1. Check Node and Npm versions using the below command.

    node -v 
    
    npm -v
    
  2. if npm version >= 7.As per online info, the Angular team recommends using npm 6 for now.

    npm install -g npm@6 
    
  3. clean npm cache

    npm cache clean --force
    
  4. install latest NG CLI

    npm install -g @angular/cli@latest
    

try downgrading you angular version to 8/9 schematics may work there (especially Angular 8)

to do so,

npm install -g @angular/cli8
Related