I have a simple app based un uno platform. On Windows I can build and run it without any problem. But on VS for Mac the compiler gives error to the auto generated RemoteControl.g.cs file:
- Error CS0826: No best type found for implicitly-typed array (CS0826) (UnoTeszt.Wasm)
- Error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from '?[]' to 'string[]' (CS1503) (UnoTeszt.Wasm)
// <auto-generated>
// ***************************************************************************************
// This file has been generated by the package Uno.UI.RemoteControl - for Xaml Hot Reload.
// Documentation: https://platform.uno/docs/articles/features/working-with-xaml-hot-reload.html
// ***************************************************************************************
// </auto-generated>
// <autogenerated />
#pragma warning disable // Ignore code analysis warnings
[assembly: global::Uno.UI.RemoteControl.ServerEndpointAttribute("fe80::1%1", 0)]
[assembly: global::Uno.UI.RemoteControl.ServerEndpointAttribute("fe80::109d:3e33:34e7:51fb%4", 0)]
[assembly: global::Uno.UI.RemoteControl.ServerEndpointAttribute("10.111.111.61", 0)]
[assembly: global::Uno.UI.RemoteControl.ServerEndpointAttribute("fe80::5805:f7ff:feaa:6ec3%8", 0)]
[assembly: global::Uno.UI.RemoteControl.ServerEndpointAttribute("fe80::5805:f7ff:feaa:6ec3%9", 0)]
[assembly: global::Uno.UI.RemoteControl.ServerEndpointAttribute("fe80::1d3:92b1:ff7d:cf5%10", 0)]
[assembly: global::Uno.UI.RemoteControl.ServerEndpointAttribute("fe80::77d1:f7a1:4393:622b%11", 0)]
[assembly: global::Uno.UI.RemoteControl.ProjectConfigurationAttribute(
@"/Users/kistelekig/Documents/Vitarex/FilmesApp/UnoTeszt/UnoTeszt/UnoTeszt.Wasm/UnoTeszt.Wasm.csproj",
new[]{}
)]
And I have an other problem as well in the Program.cs:
[...]/UnoTeszt/UnoTeszt.Wasm/Program.cs(20,20): Error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'App' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246) (UnoTeszt.Wasm)
using System;
using Windows.UI.Xaml;
namespace UnoTeszt.Wasm
{
public class Program
{
private static App _app;
static int Main(string[] args)
{
Windows.UI.Xaml.Application.Start(_ => _app = new App());
return 0;
}
}
}
I have the latest version of VS for Mac and MacOS installed.