I would like to add a custom style for Material UI tooltip arrow but I can not set the border color and the background color.
This is the configuration I have - react:
const useStylesBootstrap = makeStyles(theme => ({
arrow: {
// color: '#E6E8ED',
border: '1px solid #E6E8ED',
},
tooltip: {
backgroundColor: theme.palette.common.white,
border: '1px solid #E6E8ED',
color: '#4A4A4A'
},
}));
This is what I want to achieve:
I want to apply a gray color in the triangle border and the background will be white.
On the arrow configuration, the border config will not work, it will apply a border color in the square that's housing the triangle. Without material UI, the issue could be solved using the pseudo :before and :after to achieve the desired output. I would like to know if there is a solution to this using material UI custom configuration. Not too familiar with Material UI, your help will be appreciated



