I-series DSPPGMREF does not show external data structures

Viewed 126

I am amazed that I haven't been able to find this e-mail scouring all of the utilities on the AS400 and googling for hours. Seems like this should be a thing. But does anyone know of a utility similar to DSPPGMREF or an API that can be called to show me what versions of external data structures a program was compiled over on the i-series? I have ran into an issue where a production program that appears to be the correct version receives an error when used, but when I re-compile from the supposed source the error no longer exists. I suspect that the program in the change management library was compiled over a different version of data structure somewhere, but would like to be able to prove it. Does anyone know of a way to retrieve the format level of the data structures used in a program?

Thanks in advance!

0 Answers
Related