I am trying to write a code that has two functions: one that determines whether the string is an isogram or not and another one to print the outcome (true or false) to the console (for the purpose of solving the task).
Some of the things are not working correctly though. And I wonder where I need to improve the code (probably all over...). I would appreciate any advice :)
#include <iostream>
#include<string>
#include<bits/stdc++.h>
#include<iomanip>
bool find_Isogram (std::string str)
{
std::sort(str.begin(), str.end()); //sorted the string for the for loop (e.g. eHllo)
int length = str.length();
for (int i = 0; i < length; i++)
{
if (str.at(i) == str.at(i+1))
{
return false;
break;
}
else
{
return true;
}
}
}
void print_result()
{
std::string str;
if (!find_Isogram (str))
{
std::cout << "false" << std::endl;
}
else
{
std::cout << "true" << std::endl;
}
}
int main()
{
find_Isogram ("gdtub");
print_result();
return 0;
};
````````````````````````````````````````````````````