Hell, I would like to make a word cloud with title and a footnote with date.
Here is my sample and codes:
y<-c("the", "the", "the", "tree", "tree", "tree", "tree", "tree",
"tree", "tree", "tree", "tree", "tree", "Wants", "Wants", "Wants",
"Wants", "Wants", "Wants", "Wants", "Wants", "Wants", "Wants",
"Wants", "Wants", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be",
"to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be",
"to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be", "to~be",
"to~be", "when", "when", "when", "when", "when", "familiar", "familiar",
"familiar", "familiar", "familiar", "familiar", "familiar", "familiar",
"familiar", "familiar", "familiar", "familiar", "familiar", "familiar",
"familiar", "familiar", "familiar", "familiar", "familiar", "familiar",
"leggings", "leggings", "leggings", "leggings", "leggings", "leggings",
"leggings", "leggings", "leggings", "leggings")
layout(matrix(c(1,2,3), nrow=3, ncol=1), heights=c(1,4,1))
par(mar=rep(0,4,))
plot.new()
text(x=0.5,y=0.5, "Title")
set.seed(1234) # for reproducibility
wordcloud(names(table(y)), table(y))
text(x=0.5,y=0.5, "Date 20200629")
and I got sth looks like this:
It looks like the the title is OK, but the footnote was mixed in with the word cloud. What did I do wrong? How should I fix it?
Thanks.
