how to display HTML files on BitBucket?

Viewed 3752

We currently use GitHub for our code repos, which include HTML files for documentation. On GitHub, the HTML files in the repo only display the HTML source, but I can publish it to GitHub Pages, where it displays as a regular web page for my users.

We have just begun the migration to BitBucket hosted within my organization. It looks like the BitBucket Pages plug-in is the equivalent to GitHub Pages, but we don't have that plug-in and I do not expect to get it. Without that plug-in, is there a way to display HTML files as a web page? We also have JIRA and Confluence, in case those help.

I currently document my Python code with pdoc (pdoc3) to create HTML documentation. I don't think this question is specific to Python or pdoc3, but I just thought I'd add that, in case it matters. (I like pdoc3, but if another tool solves my problem, I'll try it.)

In short, how do I display HTML in BitBucket without the Pages plug-in?

0 Answers
Related