This is my first post here, so I apologize if I'm making any mistakes.
I recently started to study Processing in Python mode and I'm trying to develop a code that, after selecting an image from your computer, reads the colors and inserts them in a list. The final idea is to calculate the percentage of certain colors in the image. For this I am using the following code:
img = None
tam=5
cores_img = []
def setup():
size (500, 500)
selectInput(u"Escolha a ilustração para leitura de cores", "adicionar_imagens")
noLoop()
def adicionar_imagens(selection):
global img
if selection == None:
print(u"Seleção cancelada")
else:
print(u"Você selecionou " + selection.getAbsolutePath())
img = loadImage(selection.getAbsolutePath())
def draw():
if img is not None:
image (img, 0, 0)
for xg in range(0, img.width, tam):
x = map(xg, 0, img.width, 0, img.width)
for yg in range(0, img.height, tam):
y = map(yg, 0, img.height, 0, img.height)
cor = img.get(int(x), int(y))
cores_img.append(cor)
print (cores_img)
I'm using noLoop() so that the colors are added only once to the list. However, it seems that the draw is not running. It performs the setup actions, but when the image is selected, nothing happens. There is also no error message.
I'm completely lost about what might be happening. If anyone has any ideas and can help, I really appreciate it!
