I am trying to fetch an image from the URL by Picasso by a simple application. My MainActivity.java file is
'import com.squareup.picasso.Picasso;
public class MainActivity extends AppCompatActivity {
private ImageView iv;
@Override
protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
setContentView(R.layout.activity_main);
iv = (ImageView) findViewById(R.id.iv);
Picasso.with(MainActivity.this).load("https://www.simplifiedcoding.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/advertise.png").into(iv);
}
}`
I Have Added Dependency For Picasso that is in build gradle which is :
dependencies {
implementation fileTree(dir: "libs", include: ["*.jar"])
implementation 'androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.1.0'
implementation 'androidx.constraintlayout:constraintlayout:1.1.3'
testImplementation 'junit:junit:4.12'
implementation 'com.squareup.picasso:picasso:2.5.2'
androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test.ext:junit:1.1.1'
androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test.espresso:espresso-core:3.2.0'
}
Here is my manifest.xml File :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
package="com.example.firebaseproject">
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/>
<application
android:allowBackup="true"
android:icon="@mipmap/ic_launcher"
android:label="@string/app_name"
android:usesCleartextTraffic="true"
android:roundIcon="@mipmap/ic_launcher_round"
android:supportsRtl="true"
android:theme="@style/AppTheme">
<activity android:name=".MainActivity">
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
</intent-filter>
</activity>
</application>
</manifest>
After all of this, When I am trying to fetch this image from the URL, it is not showing anything in the app. Here Is the Screenshot of that

I am stuck in here for two days but can't find any solution after all overflow and youtube and google searches. Please help me if anyone knows how to fix this.
I am using android 10 OS in my Nokia 5.1 plus. Any Suggestions Will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
