I'm using a snippet code from Woocommerce Minimum Order Amount to set a minimum order total. But I would like to set different minimums per user role.
I have some custom user roles: wholesale_prices, wholesale_vat_exc, and distributor_prices. I want to make the code to work based on use roles with different minimum amounts for each role.
Here is my code:
// Minimum order total
add_action( 'woocommerce_check_cart_items', 'wc_minimum_order_amount' );
function wc_minimum_order_amount() {
// Set this variable to specify a minimum order value
$minimum = 300;
if ( WC()->cart->subtotal < $minimum ) {
if( is_cart() ) {
wc_print_notice(
sprintf( 'You must have an order with a minimum of %s to place your order, your current order total is %s.' ,
wc_price( $minimum ),
wc_price( WC()->cart->subtotal )
), 'error'
);
} else {
wc_add_notice(
sprintf( 'You must have an order with a minimum of %s to place your order, your current order total is %s.' ,
wc_price( $minimum ),
wc_price( WC()->cart->subtotal )
), 'error'
);
}
}