JavaFX to exe with all dependencies

Viewed 51

How to make my JavaFx project executable (also from machine without sdk installed)? I'm doing it in Intellij. This is how does my structure of project file look like:

Arcade_game
           |
           |--.idea
           |--out
                 |--production
                              |--...
           |--src
                 |--(many .java files)
                 |--images (containing images used in my project)
                 |--audio (containing mp3 files used in my project)
                 |--txts (containing txt files used in my project)

The way I tried to make a .jar from my project was through File > Project Structure > Creating an artifact > Jar > From module with dependencies > with a selected main class. The output folder I set was out file mentioned above. When I built this artifact, jar file appeared in my out folder, making it possible to launch it, however, not all dependencies included. Everything except audio (so as soon as a part of my project with audio started, it crashed). Is there some way, how to make sure ALL dependencies are correctly transfered? Or is there some better way I should do this overall (let's say use different folder for an output...)?

0 Answers
Related