my error
I was unable to build an apk release file, I completed the application for a while without error, just a few days later I received this error when building the application, please show me how to get out of it, I tried for 4 hours and got nothing.
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':moneytextformfield:verifyReleaseResources'.
> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
> Android resource linking failed
C:\Users\HaAnh\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\d184951b898fabeaa0294fd3e5d63233\core-1.0.0\res\values\values.xml:57:5-88:25: AAPT: error: resource android:attr/fontVariationSettings not found.
C:\Users\HaAnh\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\d184951b898fabeaa0294fd3e5d63233\core-1.0.0\res\values\values.xml:57:5-88:25: AAPT: error: resource android:attr/ttcIndex not found.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 25s
Running Gradle task 'assembleRelease'... 26.3s
The built failed likely due to AndroidX incompatibilities in a plugin. The tool is about to try using Jetfier to solve the incompatibility.
Building plugin firebase_auth...
Running Gradle task 'assembleAarRelease'... 3.0s
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'firebase_auth'.
> SDK location not found. Define location with sdk.dir in the local.properties file or with an ANDROID_HOME environment variable.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 2s
The plugin firebase_auth could not be built due to the issue above.
this my pubspec.yaml
version: 1.0.0+1
environment:
sdk: ">=2.2.2 <3.0.0"
dependencies:
floating_action_bubble: ^1.1.0
expansion_card: ^0.1.0
introduction_screen: ^1.0.8
#cloud_firestore: ^0.13.4
firebase_auth: ^0.15.3
google_sign_in: ^4.0.4
#apple_sign_in: ^0.1.0
firebase_database: ^3.1.5
firebase_core: ^0.4.4+3
carousel_pro: ^1.0.0
carousel_slider: ^1.4.1
flutter_auth_buttons: ^0.6.0
community_material_icon: ^3.5.95
image_picker: ^0.6.3+4
image_cropper: ^1.2.1
curved_navigation_bar: ^0.3.2
dio: ^3.0.9
giffy_dialog: ^1.7.0
#firebase_storage: ^3.0.6
#firebase_messaging: 6.0.13
#flutter_local_notifications: 1.4.0
#cloud_firestore: ^0.12.9+5
cached_network_image: 2.0.0-rc.1
shimmer: ^1.1.1
intl: ^0.15.7
flutter_countdown_timer: ^1.0.0
moneytextformfield: ^0.3.5+1
flutter_money_formatter: ^0.8.3
time_formatter: ^1.0.0+5
#firebase_auth: ^0.11+1+10
#cloud_firestore: ^0.13.4+2
#google_sign_in: ^4.4.1
mime: ^0.9.6+3
http_parser: ^3.1.4
flutter_spinkit: ^3.1.0
numeric_keyboard: ^1.0.0
beauty_textfield: ^0.0.1
# ^3.2.4
shared_preferences: any
fluttertoast: ^3.1.3
http: any
auto_size_text: ^2.1.0
flutter:
sdk: flutter
# The following adds the Cupertino Icons font to your application.
# Use with the CupertinoIcons class for iOS style icons.
cupertino_icons: ^0.1.2
I want to fix that without affecting the code inside I'm afraid of errors because I ran out of processing time. Thanks for stopping by, even though there's only one ray of light I hope to hear from you.
-- upodate After I did "flutter run", the error occurred again
Error: No pubspec.yaml file found.
This command should be run from the root of your Flutter project.
Do not run this command from the root of your git clone of Flutter.