I'm trying to create a simple photo capture app using kivy, opencv. When I tried to create an .apk file using buildozer, and put opencv in requirements at .spec file then I faced this error
-- Android: fixup -g compiler option from Android toolchain
-- Update variable ANDROID_SDK from environment: /home/livon/.buildozer/android/platform/android-sdk
-- Android SDK Tools: ver. 2.0 (description: 'Android SDK Command-line Tools')
-- Android SDK Build Tools: ver. 30.0.0 (subdir 30.0.0 from 30.0.0)
CMake Error at cmake/android/OpenCVDetectAndroidSDK.cmake:176 (message):
Android SDK Tools: OpenCV requires Android SDK Tools revision 14 or newer.
Use BUILD_ANDROID_PROJECTS=OFF to prepare Android project files without
building them
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:780 (include)
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/livon/Desktop/Ocv/.buildozer/android/platform/build-armeabi-
v7a/build/other_builds/opencv/armeabi-v7a__ndk_target_21/opencv/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/livon/Desktop/Ocv/.buildozer/android/platform/build-armeabi-
v7a/build/other_builds/opencv/armeabi-v7a__ndk_target_21/opencv/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".er
# Command failed: /home/livon/venv/bin/python3 -m pythonforandroid.toolchain create --dist_name=test
--bootstrap=sdl2 --requirements=python3,kivy,opencv --arch armeabi-v7a --copy-libs --color=always --
storage-dir="/home/livon/Desktop/Ocv/.buildozer/android/platform/build-armeabi-v7a" --ndk-api=21
# ENVIRONMENT:
# ANDROIDNDK = '/home/livon/.buildozer/android/platform/android-ndk-r19c'
# ANDROIDAPI = '27'
# ANDROIDMINAPI = '21'
I have also tried to update ANDROID_SDK, I went to (/home/livon/.buildozer/android/platform/android-sdk) this folder and updated it using
sudo apt-get upgrade
But after updated it to 30.0.0 nothing has changed, the error remain same.
I'm using
- Ubuntu 19.10
- Python 3.7.5
- Kivy 1.11.1
- Buildozer 1.2.0
- openCv 4