I am using Python bindings for GLFW for a project of mine. I'm having a really strange GLFW error in that my code was working 5 minutes ago, and then suddenly it doesn't run anymore even though I have changed absolutely nothing with the GLFW part of my code or even anything that has something to do with it.
I can run this fine:
glfw.init()
glfw.window_hint(glfw.CONTEXT_VERSION_MAJOR, 3)
glfw.window_hint(glfw.CONTEXT_VERSION_MINOR, 3)
glfw.window_hint(glfw.OPENGL_PROFILE, glfw.OPENGL_CORE_PROFILE)
But as soon as I try to run
glfw.create_window(800, 600, "__DELETEME__", None, None), it crashes and returns this error:
glfw.GLFWError: (65543) b'GLX: Failed to create context: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)'
Now that isn't particularily helpful, and I've checked both with the GLFW docs and the PyGLFW "docs" and BadValue is mentioned nowhere.
I'd like to know why this is happening, and as I said 5 minutes ago this was working and now I can't even create a window.
Thanks in advance!
Edit: I've tested the same code on another computer and it works fine. Did the GLFW library somehow get corrupted?