I was reading the QuantumLeap docs and I was wondering how those Generic Enablers are integrated, I mean, I've deployed the docker containers and apparently are all running, in fact I've been able to create a device in the IoTagent-LoRaWAN with the POST request which I'm also able to retrieve with the GET request to http://localhost:4061/iot/devices; however and it's apparently receiving the info from TTN as the log shows:
fiware-iot-agent | {"timestamp":"2020-06-24T19:23:04.759Z","level":"info","message":"New message in topic"}
fiware-iot-agent | {"timestamp":"2020-06-24T19:23:04.760Z","level":"info","message":"IOTA provisioned devices:"}
fiware-iot-agent | {"timestamp":"2020-06-24T19:23:04.760Z","level":"info","message":"Decoding CaynneLPP message:AQIBbA=="}
fiware-iot-agent | {"timestamp":"2020-06-24T19:23:04.760Z","level":"error","message":"Could not cast message to NGSI"}
However ... there is a last error message that I don't know if could cause problems, "level":"error","message":"Could not cast message to NGSI"
Also ... I don't know how should I proced now with OrionCB and QuantumLeap because ... QuantumLeap docs talk about create an OrionCB subscription, but ... I had understood from OrionCB docs that subscriptions are created to follow a previously created entity, so .. should I create both?
Is QuantumLeap storing info from any created subscription in OrionCB? How can I tight an entity to that IoTagent-LoRaWAN device created?
Thank you all!