I have been studying up on microservices and in particular the CQRS pattern presented well by this video. I think the command part is easy to understand for me as long as I embrace the eventual consistency and fine with it. However, what should happen when you do a simple query against the denormalized query layer using its API. I am thinking this way because you will probably do lazy loading of denormalized data to the query layer as the queries come right? Especially if that data you are querying for is really an aggregation of data scattered all across micro services, do you have to resort to a massive orchestration of firing fetch data event with some sort of context ID, and all microservices in turn publish their data with the same context ID so that denormalizer can listen and fill the aggregated data to its layer and finally respond back to the client?