I have an Oracle (PeopleSoft) table with Employee IDs and job responsibilities the employees are able to perform.
id | job
------------
01 | JobA
01 | JobB
01 | JobC
02 | JobA
02 | JobC
03 | JobA
03 | JobC
03 | JobF
04 | JobH
04 | JobC
05 | JobA
05 | JobC
Only there's about 1000 unique employees in this list
Using SQL, how can I find an employee who has the EXACT same skill set as Employee 02?
Employee 02 can do JobA and JobC - the SQL should only return employee 05 since they can also do just JobA and JobC. Employee 03 has extra skills (JobF) so they shouldn't be included in the results.
I assume I'll need a subquery to get the list of jobs I want ... something like
Select job
From table where id = '02'
But I'm not sure how to compare each unique Employee ID to that list and get correct results.
Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks for your help.