I have an Angular 8 application using ngx-bootstrap v5.6.1 that opens a modal and then, under certain circumstances, open a second modal on top of the first modal. Both work perfectly, but the second modal is centering to the screen rather than to the modal below it. This is very likely because I'm passing class: 'modal-md modal-dialog-centered' into the second modal, but I haven't been able to find a way to reposition the second modal except for removing the "centered" to have it appear at the top.
I would like to move the second modal up the screen maybe 10% - 20% more. Both modals are their own independent components, because I wanted to make the second modal reusable across the application.
Here is how I am calling the modals
First modal:
this.bsModalRef = this.modalService.show(ModalComponent, { class: 'modal-lg', backdrop: 'static' });
Second modal:
this.bsModalRefConf = this.modalService.show(ConfirmModalComponent, { class: 'modal-md modal-dialog-centered', backdrop: 'static' });
These both use BsModalService from ngx-bootstrap/modal
Thank you!