How can I do this flow in amazon lex with lambda validation? I have tried to do it but the question is cycled and does not advance Thanks!!

This is the code that I currently have, from slot1 to slot2 if it happens, but when I try to go from slot2 to slot3, slot2 cycles and does not advance, thanks!!
exports.handler = (event, context, callback) => {
const sessionAttributes = event.sessionAttributes;
const slots = event.currentIntent.slots;
const slot1 = slots.Slot1;
const slot2 = slots.Slot2;
const slot3 = slots.Slot3;
const optSlot1 = ['1','2'];
const optSlot2 = ['1','2'];
const optSlot3 = ['1','2'];
if(slot1 === optSlot1[0]) {
let response = {
dialogAction: {
type: "ElicitSlot",
intentName: event.currentIntent.name,
slots: slots,
slotToElicit : "slot2",
}
}
callback(null, response);
}
if(slot2 === optSlot2[0] || slot2 === optSlot2[1]) {
let response = {
dialogAction: {
type: "ElicitSlot",
intentName: event.currentIntent.name,
slots: slots,
slotToElicit : "slot3",
}
}
callback(null, response);
}
};