I started using figma as web design tool. I can't seem to find text-orientation vertical.
In CSS it would be:
writing-mode: vertical-rl;
text-orientation: upright;
Is there such option or workaround?
I started using figma as web design tool. I can't seem to find text-orientation vertical.
In CSS it would be:
writing-mode: vertical-rl;
text-orientation: upright;
Is there such option or workaround?
Your question is not clear, you can rotate to get that effect. I think you are trying to do something like
If you need something like above.
In css:
writing-mode: vertical-rl;
text-orientation: upright;
In figma:
You need to rotate the text to get that effect.
In Top Right corner below the height and width value you will find the option from where you can rotate it.
Vertical writing effect in figma
If you are looking for a effect like this you just need to drag through the width of text area boundary and it will be in this effect.
you can not find the inspect code in figma like below but it is what is meant..
writing-mode: vertical-rl;
text-orientation: upright;