When i refresh the page in vuejs, i get nginx error for tht I am using connect-history-api-fallback' ,but not sure how to implement in vuejs , i see that its usage in app.js with middleware server,how do we use in a standalone app in vuejs
When i refresh the page in vuejs, i get nginx error for tht I am using connect-history-api-fallback' ,but not sure how to implement in vuejs , i see that its usage in app.js with middleware server,how do we use in a standalone app in vuejs
I think you could do it in 2 ways.
with just nginx (nginx configuration) (For full nginx config check this link)
location / {
try_files $uri $uri/ /index.html;
}
using express like server (server.js file with connect-history-api-fallback)
const express = require('express');
const history = require('connect-history-api-fallback');const app = express();
app.use(history());
app.use(express.static('src'));app.get('/', (req, res) => {
res.sendFile('src/index.html');
});app.listen(3000, () => console.log('server started'));
--in your router you need to use history mode, follow this vuejs history mode.
Follow this blog for reference https://medium.com/swlh/using-vue-routers-history-mode-6d9395e8122e