Firebase Authentication console is not showing new users added

Viewed 763

I implemented a simple login for users in my Android app with email/password. When I sign up a user their info would almost instantly show up on the Firebase console. This no longer happens and I'm not able to delete users via the console. It works completely fine on the iOS side, which uses the same Firebase project.

Here is my code for creating a user.

private void createAccount(String email, String password) {
        if (!validateForm()) {
            return;
        }

        mAuth.createUserWithEmailAndPassword(email, password)
                .addOnCompleteListener(getActivity(), new OnCompleteListener<AuthResult>() {
                    @Override
                    public void onComplete(@NonNull Task<AuthResult> task) {
                        if (task.isSuccessful()) {
                            // Sign in success, update UI with the signed-in user's information
                            Log.d(TAG, "createUserWithEmail:success");
                            FirebaseUser user = mAuth.getCurrentUser();
                            Toast.makeText(getContext(), "User was successfully created.", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
                            sendEmailVerification();
                            EmailConfirmationFragment fragment = new EmailConfirmationFragment();
                            FragmentTransaction transaction = Objects.requireNonNull(getActivity()).getSupportFragmentManager().beginTransaction();
                            transaction.replace(R.id.registration_root, fragment)
                                    .addToBackStack(null)
                                    .commit();
                        } else {
                            Log.w(TAG, "createUserWithEmail:failure", task.getException());
                            Toast.makeText(getContext(), "Error detected. " + task.getException().getLocalizedMessage(), Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
                        }
                    }
                });
    }
1 Answers

First, check your "AndroidManifest.xml" file.

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
Related