I am using Angular Google charts library. As per the official documentation, the value of x axis can only be a number. I wanted to plot the graph by string, hence i used hAxis.tick which changes the horizontal axis plot to string very well. However this is not reflecting the tooltip, the tooltip still shows a number.
Any way using which I can map the value in the ticks to the tooltip content.
Below is the sample snippet code for HTML
<google-chart
title="Bubble Chart"
type="BubbleChart"
[data]="plotData"
[options]="bubbleChartoptions"
[columns]="bubbleColumnNames"
[width]="550"
[height]="350"
>
</google-chart>
Also, the ts file contains the following data which is used to plot the data
bubbleColumnNames:['ToDisplay', 'hAxisValue', 'vAxisValue','bubbleType','size']
plotData: [
['', 1, 3, 'Bubble1', 10],
['', 1, 8, 'Bubble2', 20],
['', 2, 3, 'Bubble1', 30],
['', 2, 4, 'Bubble2', 40],
['', 3, 6, 'Bubble1', 50],
['', 3, 7, 'Bubble2', 60],
['', 4, 7, 'Bubble1', 70],
['', 4, 7, 'Bubble2', 80],
],
bubbleChartoptions = {
hAxis: {
ticks: [{ v: 1, f:'param1'}, {v: 2, f:'param2'}, {v: 3, f:'param3'}],
}
Ideally the tooltip should show param1 corresponding to hAxisValue, but it shows 1
Thanks!