Is there a plugin similar to gitlens for pycharm or other products?

Viewed 5602

My question is very simple , as you read the title I want plugin similar to GitLens that I found in vscode. As you know with GitLens you can easily see the difference between two or multiple commits. I searched it up and I found GitToolBox but I don't know how to install it as well and I don't think that's like GitLens...

2 Answers

You can use Git Toolbox link here.

Features :

Git status:

  • number of ahead / behind commits for current branch as status bar widget
  • ahead / behind, current branch, tags on HEAD as Project View decoration on modules
  • status bar widget with detailed information and additional actions

Git blame:

  • inline blame - show blame for line at caret in active editor

Open Settings on jetbrains IDE.

Go to plugins and look for git toolbox.

Install it and boom, its done!

Related