React Admin Disable Pagination

Viewed 2221

Is there a way to disable pagination as a whole? I want all my records to show up in one long list and not broken up into pages. I am using ListGuesser right now, and i have tried with both List and ListGuesser but i am unable disable pagination. Actually react-admin expects X-Total-Count from the server side and i don't want to introduce pagination, but i am bound to pass this in header to make it work. So is there any way to disable pagination?

<Resource name="posts" list={ListGuesser} edit={EditGuesser}/>
1 Answers

There is a Simple Way to Disable Pagination. Set pagination={false} in List. This works for me. And if you want to show more then 25 records on a page set perPage={100} or any no of value. I don't know how long list react-admin support but it should work for like 500-1000 records.

Related