Hide a javascript element - Not the common question

Viewed 84

Sorry for the title, I don't even know how could I name the problem I have. I'm relative new with code and I don't know javascript. So I got a table, from creative-tim bootstrap table (this one: https://wenzhixin.github.io/fresh-bootstrap-table/compact-table.html)

I'm using python/flask and, everything is almost good. The problem is:

I need to hide that button on left bottom, that chooses how many rows the user want to see. I just want to see that 8 rows, but, what I could figure out is that I got the scripts that maybe do that job, by links, on the html archive, provided by creative-tim download:

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

<script src="https://unpkg.com/bootstrap-table/dist/bootstrap-table.min.js"></script>

I know that because if I comment one of them, the button vanishes but I lot of things too.

I tried to find on these codes, the function that do that thing but I couldn't find.

I also, tried to get these codes and put on an local archive, and call them on the html, so that I could delete things to find the function but, even that, didn't work.

Can someone help me out here? Hide it or just make it stop working, is good for me.

1 Answers

DELETE <span class="pagination-info"> </span> DELETE <span class="btn-group dropdown dropup"></span>

EDIT <span class="page-list"> rows visible</span> and say 8

Related