Thumbnail for my Pen doesn't get updated when the contents of the Pen is updated in CodePen

Viewed 504

So, whenever you create a pen on Codepen, it assigns a screenshot to your pen, which acts as a thumbnail to represent that pen in your dashboard.

But the problem that I am facing is that when I update the Pen (or change its look), then the thumbnail associated with the pen should also get updated, but that is not the case with me.

It used to happen earlier that with the change in content, the thumbnail would also get updated, but it doesn't happen anymore.

I would like to know has anyone else also faced this issue and is there any fix to it. NOTE: I am not a PRO member so I cannot assign custom screenshots to my pens.

1 Answers

I dont know how it actually works, but it usually takes screenshot when you save a pen, you can try to copy all your code to the new pen and save it at once (I've tried that and it works for me), or you can easily just be a pro member.

Related