How to implement voiceover/Talkback accessibility in react-native webview?

Viewed 702

I need to implement an accessibility feature of Voiceover(ios) or talkback(android) in React-native webview for both android and ios.

I am facing two issues:

1: I have div's and paragraphs (p tag) whose content has been read out by device. But I need to add some string as prefix or postfix in those.

Example

code is: <div> Hey Tap me to see magic </div>

Spoken content needed: 1 element of list "Hey Tap me to see magic" click to perform xyz action

.

2: Whenever action happen (i.e. on double tap of element) Device should speak: "Magic has happened"

What I have tried

I have tried using speechSynthesis of HTML% Text to Speech: var msg = new SpeechSynthesisUtterance('Hello World'); window.speechSynthesis.speak(msg);

This approach is working for my 2nd issue in ios (iphone X), But No response in android devices

Thanks

0 Answers
Related