Gradle Enterprise Gradle plugin (com.gradle.enterprise) not found error in jenkins when trying to build my project

Viewed 20345

Iam using the Gradle 6.5 version installed on my linux server.I have configured Gradle in jenkins which resides on the same server.

I have set a Freestyle project job on jenkins to build using gradle.

when iam trying to build, i get an error as below:

Plugin [id: 'com.gradle.enterprise', version: '3.3.3', artifact: 'com.gradle:gradle-enterprise-gradle-plugin:3.3.3'] was not found in any of the following sources:

  • Gradle Core Plugins (plugin is not in 'org.gradle' namespace)
  • Plugin Repositories (could not resolve plugin artifact 'com.gradle:gradle-enterprise-gradle-plugin:3.3.3') Searched in the following repositories: Gradle Central Plugin Repository

Can you please suggest me how i can resolve this issue.

3 Answers

My problem was being behind a firewall, which I "solved" by disconnecting from my company's VPN.

I also added plugins.gradle.org/m2 as a repo:

repositories {
    mavenCentral()
    jcenter()
    gradlePluginPortal()
}

android studio:The funny thing is that I just run invalidate cahes/restart,then everyting is ok

Just remove --offline argument from gradle in settings

Related