How to figure out which Instagram user has deauthorized your app with deauthorization callback url

Viewed 386

I have followed the procedure at

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram-basic-display-api/getting-started

The last step of step2 is the deauthorization callback;

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram-basic-display-api/getting-started#deauthorize-callback-url

When I enter a callback url for it, it does call my endpoint correctly, however it's just an HTTP POST and does not contain any body or query parameters or anything I can use to figure out which user deauthorized. I think I'm missing something here.

The instructions guide you to this

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/games/gamesonfacebook/login#parsingsr

But again the HTTP POST still does not give me that signed_request. My app is still in development status on the dashboard. This may be the problem but I don't think it is or should be because I should be able to test without releasing. Please let me know if you know how to figure out the user who deauthorized your app. Thanks!

0 Answers
Related