I converted pdf to txt using pdfminer. Issue is pdfminer adds \n after line end in pdf but sentence is not ending there. you can see each line is taken as a sentence in below text which is not right. I also gave other version of text to show where are new lines chars. for example
quan-
tum population.
should be in one sentence. I so I replace \n with " and this issue is solved. But other \n are also replace which I don't want to.
Balanced Quantum Classical Evolutionary Algorithm(BQCEA)
Muhammad Shahid, Hasan Mujtaba, Muhammad Asim, Omer Beg
Abstract
With advancement in Quantum computing, classical algorithms are adapted and integrated
with Quantum properties such as qubit representation and entanglement. Although these
properties perform better however pre-mature convergence is the main issue in Quantum
Evolutionary Algorithms(QEA) because QEA uses only the best individual to update quan-
tum population. In this paper, we introduced a new way to update the quantum population
of QEA to avoid premature convergence
'Balanced Quantum Classical Evolutionary Algorithm(BQCEA)\n\nMuhammad Shahid, Hasan Mujtaba,
Muhammad Asim, Omer Beg\n\nAbstract\nWith advancement in Quantum computing, classical
algorithms are adapted and integrated\nwith Quantum properties such as qubit representation
and entanglement', ' Although these\nproperties perform better however pre-mature
convergence is the main issue in Quantum\nEvolutionary Algorithms(QEA) because QEA uses only
the best individual to update quan-\ntum population', ' In this paper, we introduced a new
way to update the quantum population\nof QEA to avoid premature convergence',
I have tried this code.
lines =tokenize.sent_tokenize(txt_str)
for l in lines:
s = l.replace('\n', '')
print(s)
This results in this.
Balanced Quantum Classical Evolutionary Algorithm(BQCEA)Muhammad Shahid, Hasan Mujtaba, Muhammad Asim, Omer BegAbstractWith advancement in Quantum computing, classical algorithms are adapted and integratedwith Quantum properties such as qubit representation and entanglement.
Although theseproperties perform better however pre-mature convergence is the main issue in QuantumEvolutionary Algorithms(QEA) because QEA uses only the best individual to update quan-tum population.
In this paper, we introduced a new way to update the quantum populationof QEA to avoid premature convergence.
but this is not wanted text. I want text in this version.
Balanced Quantum Classical Evolutionary Algorithm(BQCEA)
Muhammad Shahid, Hasan Mujtaba, Muhammad Asim, Omer Beg
Abstract
With advancement in Quantum computing, classical algorithms are adapted and integrated with Quantum properties such as qubit representation and entanglement. Although these properties perform better however pre-mature convergence is the main issue in Quantum Evolutionary Algorithms(QEA) because QEA uses only the best individual to update quan-tum population. In this paper, we introduced a new way to update the quantum population of QEA to avoid premature convergence
I don't want empty lines to disappear. I hope you understand.