Naked Domain not working in Firebase and Google Domain

Viewed 428
  1. I created a free hosting account in Firebase and uploaded a single page site. It works
  2. I have a custom Domain with Google Domains. I connected my custom domain and added the two IP address given by Firebase in Google Domain DNS A records. The connection is successful

Problem: My website is working not working when I access it like http://moonstarinc.com

But it works well for any of the following URLs www.moonstarinc.com http://www.moonstarinc.com

I am trying to setup this URL for admob - URL: https://moonstarinc.com/app-ads.txt

1 Answers

You can refer to here:

https://firebase.google.com/docs/hosting/custom-domain#domain-key

Apex domain 
Common inputs include:

@
The apex domain name (for example, example.com)
Leaving the Host field blank
Subdomain   
Common inputs include:

The full subdomain name (for example, app.example.com)
Only the subdomain portion (for example, app only, and leaving out .example.com)
Only www for the subdomain of www.example.com
Related