I would like to try PEGASUS to summarize article. https://github.com/google-research/pegasus
I followed this instruction. https://github.com/google-research/pegasus/tree/f76b63c2886748f7f5c6c9fb547456d8c6002562#setup
I checked the region which I can use NVIDIA Tesla V100 and I decided to use us-central1-a
https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/gpus
I used this command.
gcloud compute instances create pegasustest --zone=us-central1-a
--machine-type=n1-highmem-8 --accelerator type=nvidia-tesla-v100,count=1
--boot-disk-size=500GB --image-project=ml-images --image-family=tf-1-15
--maintenance-policy TERMINATE --restart-on-failure
I got this error message.
ERROR: (gcloud.compute.instances.create) Could not fetch resource:
- The zone 'projects/covid19agent/zones/us-central1-a' does not have enough
resources available to fulfill the request.
Try a different zone, or try again later.
I took 3 hours and tried again, but I got the same result.
So, I changed the region from us-central1-a to asia-east1-c.
I used this command.
gcloud compute instances create pegasustest --zone=asia-east1-c
--machine-type=n1-highmem-8 --accelerator type=nvidia-tesla-v100,count=1
--boot-disk-size=500GB --image-project=ml-images --image-family=tf-1-15
--maintenance-policy TERMINATE --restart-on-failure
Then I got this error message.
WARNING: Some requests generated warnings:
- Disk size: '500 GB' is larger than image size: '10 GB'.
You might need to resize the root repartition manually
if the operating system does not support automatic resizing.
See https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/disks/add-persistent-disk#resize_pd
for details.
ERROR: (gcloud.compute.instances.create) Could not fetch resource:
- Quota 'GPUS_ALL_REGIONS' exceeded. Limit: 0.0 globally.
Is it impossible for me to try PEGASUS? And, does it cost too much to try PEGASUS?