Hello I'm very new to coding here (Chapter 5 in textbook) I want to input x amount of students and x amount of grades per student. eventually I will calculate the grade average per student but as of right now I am struggling with the input.
number_students = int(input("Number of Students: ")) #get number of students
number_grades = int(input ("How many grades per student: ")) #get number of grades per student
student_list = [] #create empty student list
student_grade = [] #create empty grade list
for num in range(number_students):
student_list.append(input("Enter Student Name: ")) #create an array based on number of students
for num in range (number_grades):
student_grade.append(int(input("Enter grade for #enter student name here# "))) #create an array based on number of grades ```
I can't get the student name to show in the student_grade input field and secondly, is there a better way to get the grade list to correspond with the correct student rather than having a really long grade list? Maybe having each student name entry be a list then having the grade list embedded in there?