PackageManager: Expecting better updated system app for com.xyz.launcher; removing system app

Viewed 196

I have system app resides in firmware, when i update app using device policy manager it gets updated everything works fine, but When I reboot the device, i lost device admin permission for some reason.

PackageManager: Expecting better updated system app for 
com.secure.launcher; removing system app.  Last known 
codePath=/data/app/com.xyz.launcher-D3UlMWKC0eq_RuAh9Yg5FQ==, 
versionCode=60606; scanned versionCode=132

from the AOSP I found the following comment

/* * If the system app is both scanned and in the * disabled packages list, then it must have been * added via OTA. Remove it from the currently * scanned package so the previously user-installed * application can be scanned. */

yes it is true that package has updated via OTA but my app is still device owner app after reboot but it loses a device Admin permission. Anyone having any solution to this problem?

0 Answers
Related