LinkedIn issue sharing : Remove your attachment to post from another account

Viewed 5980

I would like to use the LinkedIn share dialog to post an url to a company page. So I've included this hyperlink in my page :

<a th:href="'https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url='+ ${#httpServletRequest.requestURL} +'&title=&summary='+#{share.subject}+'&source='" class="buttons buttons--linkedin" target="_blank"></a>

Unfortunately, when I select "share in a post" and select my company page, it says: "Remove your attachment to post from another account." However, I can share this content via my private profile...

Is it possible to post an URL to a company page with the share dialog?

Thanks,

Julie

1 Answers

The only way I've found to do this is to:

  1. copy the url for the page you want to post from the address bar
  2. start a new post from your company page
  3. paste the copied url into the draft of the new post. (linked in will render it in a few seconds)
  4. finish editing your post and then post it.
Related