I've a MainHandler class :
@Component
class MainHandler {
//inject this
private Handler handler;
@Autowired
public MainHandler(Handler handler){
this.handler = handler;
}
public void action(String message){
//watch photo
if (message.equals("photo")){
handler.handle();
}
if(message.equals("audio")){
//play music
handler.handle();
}
if(message.equals("video")){
//play video
handler.handle();
}
}
And following other handlers with interface.
Can I inject dependencies with Spring Boot by only interface type handler?
@Component
public interface Handler {
void handle();
}
@Component
class PhotoHandler implements Handler {
public void handle(){
System.out.println("Featuring photo...");
}
}
@Component
class VideoHandler implements Handler {
public void handle(){
System.out.println("Playing video...");
}
}
@Component
class AudioHandler implements Handler {
public void handle(){
System.out.println("Playing music...");
}
}
Or I want to try something like this below. Is it possible ?
class MainHandler {
private VideoHandler videoHandler;
private AudioHandler audioHandler;
private PhotoHandler photoHandler;
@Autowired
public MainHandler(VideoHandler videoHandler,
AudioHandler audioHandler,
PhotoHandler photoHandler) {
this.videoHandler = videoHandler;
this.audioHandler = audioHandler;
this.photoHandler = photoHandler;
}
public void action(String message){
//watch photo
if (message.equals("photo")){
photoHandler.handle();
}
if(message.equals("audio")){
//play music
audioHandler.handle();
}
if(message.equals("video")){
//play video
videoHandler.handle();
}
}
}
So, type of handler depends on user's message. I don't know how Spring can choose which handler gonna be used in this context. Any solution?