Lerna & CRA issue "lerna run --parallel start" does not start the devServer

Viewed 2078

I have 2 projects under lerna packages. One of them is a package and another one is a cra website. When I executed "yarn start" under each package I can see the build folder and respectively the website being loaded in dev server:

  1. package 1 >> "start": "tsc",
  2. package 2 >> "start": "react-scripts start",

The problem is when I execute "yarn start" from root (lerna root) the execution finishes but the site from the second package does not start.

"start": "lerna run --parallel start"

I tried with exec as well, but still nothing.

..\vtest\src\client>yarn start
yarn run v1.22.4
$ lerna exec --parallel -- yarn start
lerna notice cli v3.22.0
lerna info Executing command in 2 packages: "yarn start"
webcore: $ tsc
websample: $ react-scripts start
websample: i 「wds」: Project is running at http://192.168.1.121/
websample: i 「wds」: webpack output is served from
websample: i 「wds」: Content not from webpack is served from ..\src\client\packages\websample\public
websample: i 「wds」: 404s will fallback to /
websample: Starting the development server...
lerna success exec Executed command in 2 packages: "yarn start"
Done in 3.27s.

Thanks for any info that could help.

1 Answers
Related