Google reCAPTCHA v3 can't find any token

Viewed 562

So it's the first time I'm trying to use the google reCAPTCHA v3 (actually it's the first time I'm using any kind of captcha).

I followed the documentation and a very basic tutorial. What I understand is that I should be able to see the token in my browser inspector.

The first issue is that i can see the logo on the bottom right of my screen, but there is definitely no token in my input.

The second issue comes from the browser console which indicates 3 kind of errors.

I'm working with Symfony Framework on a local environment. Any clue would be much appreciated !

My twig & javascript files

Browser screenshot

Content-Security-Policy issues

1 Answers

So i figured out how to get the token....

I just had to remove those lines in the js file:

function onclick(e) {
   e.preventDefault();

I still didn't find about the Content-Policy issues.

Related