I have a blank Xcode project with GetStream integrated
Podfile :
pod 'GetStream'
Initialized GetStream on AppDelegate :
Client.config = .init(apiKey: "XXXXX", appId: "XXXX", logsEnabled: true)
Client.shared.setupUser(token: "XXXXX") { (result) in
// THIS IS SUCCESSFUL, working perfectly
}
On the ViewController, trying to fetch the activities from a feed (which have activities inside)
let userFeed = Client.shared.flatFeed(feedSlug: "FLAT_FEED_ID", userId: "LOGGED_USER_ID")
let activity = Activity(actor: User.current!, verb: "pin", object: "Place:72482734")
userFeed.add(activity) { result in
print("Callback called") // ----> Never called
if let activity = try? result.get() {
print(activity.id) // ----> Never called
} else {
print("FAILED") // ----> Never called
}
}
userFeed.get() { result in
print(result) // ----> Never called
}
However, since I have the logsEnabled to true, I'm able to see the raw JSON values in the Xcode Console with all my activities from that feed. The activities are successfully posted to the feed but the closures are just not called.
GetStream Environment
GetStream version: 2.2.2 Xcode version: 11.5 Swift version: 5 Platform(s) running GetStream: iOS 13.5 macOS version running Xcode: macOS 10.15.4
Additional info
I've also tried removing all the pods and installing GetStream using pod 'GetStream', '~> 2.2.2' and pod 'GetStreamActivityFeed'
`